This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
In and At
- Artist: Pat Adams, American, born 1928
- Medium: Oil and isobutyl methacrylate on canvas
- Dates: 1969
- Dimensions: 70 5/8 x 49 5/8 in. (179.4 x 126 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso, top corner brace: "Pat Adams / In and At / 49" x 70" / Bennington College / 1969"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.211
- Credit Line: Gift of Maurice Vanderwonde
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Pat Adams (American, born 1928). In and At, 1969. Oil and isobutyl methacrylate on canvas, 70 5/8 x 49 5/8 in. (179.4 x 126 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Maurice Vanderwonde, 81.211. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)