This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Enid Munroe, American, born 1923
- Medium: Collage with hand-dyed xerox papers on paper
- Dates: 1981
- Dimensions: 12 3/4 x 20 in. (32.4 x 50.8 cm) Frame: 20 3/4 x 30 3/4 in. (52.7 x 78.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower left: "Enid Munroe"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 82.29
- Credit Line: Frederick Loeser Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Enid Munroe (American, born 1923). Optimo Maximo, 1981. Collage with hand-dyed xerox papers on paper, 12 3/4 x 20 in. (32.4 x 50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frederick Loeser Fund, 82.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)