This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Back to the Islands
- Artist: John Overton, American, born Detroit, Michigan, 1948
- Medium: Xerox print on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 x 8 1/8 in. (30.5 x 20.6 cm) image: 11 1/8 x 8 1/8 in. (28.3 x 20.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "JPO 77"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 82.55.1
- Edition: Edition: 7/10
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Overton (American, born Detroit, Michigan, 1948). Back to the Islands, 1977. Xerox print on paper, sheet: 12 x 8 1/8 in. (30.5 x 20.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund, 82.55.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)