This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the series: "Surface Series from Currents"
- Artist: Robert Rauschenberg, American, 1925-2008
- Printer: Adolph Rischner at Styria Studio
- Publishers: Dayton's Gallery 12 and; Castelli Graphics
- Medium: Hand-printed screenprint on paper
- Dates: 1970
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 in. (88.9 x 88.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right recto: "Rauschenberg"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite lower right verso: "RR 998"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.151.3
- Edition: Edition: 100
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Berman
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Rauschenberg (American, 1925-2008). [Untitled], 1970. Hand-printed screenprint on paper, 35 x 35 in. (88.9 x 88.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Berman, 84.151.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)