This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist And Printer: Taj Diffenbaugh Worley, American, 1947-1987
- Printer: Dwight Coburn
- Publisher: Taj Diffenbaugh Worley, American, 1947-1987
- Medium: Etching and collage on white wove
- Dates: 1984
- Dimensions: 17 3/4 x 23 3/4 in. (45.1 x 60.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Taj Worley"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in pencil, after signature: "1984"; lower center in pencil: "Passages I"; lower right in pencil: "2/10"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.164
- Edition: Edition: 2/10
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist in memory of Gene Baro
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Taj Diffenbaugh Worley (American, 1947-1987). Passages I, 1984. Etching and collage on white wove, 17 3/4 x 23 3/4 in. (45.1 x 60.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist in memory of Gene Baro, 84.164. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)