This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
One Print from Five Falls Portfolio
- Artist: Bryan Hunt, American, born 1947
- Medium: Etching
- Dates: ca. 1978
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 x 13 in. (50.8 x 33 cm) Image: 4 3/4 x 6 3/8 in. (12.1 x 16.2 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "...à la main"
- Signature: Signed, "Bryan Hunt" in graphite, lower left
- Inscriptions: "19/31" in graphite, lower left, after signature, "David Kelso" and printers chop of Crown Press, lower right; "2416A" verso, lower left in graphite Published at Parasol Press. Printed by David Kelso at Crown Point Press.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.37
- Edition: 19/31
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Bryan Hunt (American, born 1947). One Print from Five Falls Portfolio, ca. 1978. Etching, Sheet: 20 x 13 in. (50.8 x 33 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.37. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)