This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Richard Tuttle, American, born 1941
- Medium: Spit bite and sugar lift on paper
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: 42 x 29 1/2 in. (106.7 x 74.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Printer's chop from "Multiples" lower left; printer's chop from "Aeropress" lower right
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "Richard Tuttle 1983"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower center, in pencil: "Suite (Gavotte)"; inscribed lower left, in pencil: "7/15"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.43.1
- Edition: Edition: 7/15
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Tuttle (American, born 1941). Suite II, 1983. Spit bite and sugar lift on paper, 42 x 29 1/2 in. (106.7 x 74.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.43.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)