This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Robert Wilson, American, born 1941
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: sheet: 27 x 22 1/4 in. (68.6 x 56.5 cm) image: 14 7/8 x 15 3/4 in. (37.8 x 40 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Printer's chop for "Multiples" lower left; printer's chop for "Aeropress" lower right
- Signature: Signed illegibly lower right, in pencil
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right, in pencil: "77 14/15"; lower left, in pencil: "Overture Chair"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.43.2
- Edition: Edition: 14/15
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Wilson (American, born 1941). Overture Chair, 1977. Etching on paper, sheet: 27 x 22 1/4 in. (68.6 x 56.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.43.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)