This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Bill Jensen, American, born 1945
- Publisher: Universal Limited Art Editions, Inc.
- Medium: Etching, aquatint
- Dates: 1983-1984
- Dimensions: Sheet: 19 7/8 x 15 3/16 in. (50.5 x 38.6 cm) Image: 6 7/8 x 4 7/8 in. (17.4 x 12.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarked lower right with artist's initials, B.J.
- Signature: Signed, "Bill Jensen" in graphite, lower left verso
- Inscriptions: "23/30 in graphite, before signature. "Studio '83-'84" in graphite, after signature. "Top" [with arrow], in graphite, above signature. Published by U.L.A.E. with their blind stamp, lower left.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.59
- Edition: 23/30 (30 plus 6 artist's proofs and 1 printer's proof)
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Bill Jensen (American, born 1945). Studio, 1983-1984. Etching, aquatint, Sheet: 19 7/8 x 15 3/16 in. (50.5 x 38.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.59. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)