This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Louisa Chase
- Printer: Chip Elwell
- Publisher: Diane Villani Editions
- Medium: Color woodcut
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: Image: 24 x 27 15/16 in. (61 x 71 cm) Sheet: 26 1/8 x 30 1/8 in. (66.3 x 76.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Louisa Chase 1983" in graphite, lower right
- Inscriptions: "30/30" in graphite, lower left; "Chasm" in graphite, lower center.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.60.1
- Edition: 30/30
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louisa Chase. Chasm, 1983. Color woodcut, Image: 24 x 27 15/16 in. (61 x 71 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.60.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)