This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Bombing of Monte Cassino
- Artist: Italo Scanga, American, 1932-2001
- Printer: Chip Elwell
- Publisher: Diane Villani Editions
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1984
- Dimensions: sheet: 28 x 20 in. (71.1 x 50.8 cm) image: 22 7/8 x 18 1/2 in. (58.1 x 47 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed recto lower right in pencil: "Italo Scanga '84"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower center recto, in pencil: "Monte Cassino"; inscribed lower left recto, in pencil: "6/25"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.60.4
- Edition: Edition: 6/25
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Italo Scanga (American, 1932-2001). The Bombing of Monte Cassino, 1984. Woodcut on paper, sheet: 28 x 20 in. (71.1 x 50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation, 85.60.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)