This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Song of Songs
- Artist: Lewis C. Daniel, American, 1901-1952
- Medium: Mezzotint
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 1/16 x 17 15/16 in. (33.1 x 45.6 cm) Image: 10 3/4 x 13 3/4 in. (27.3 x 35 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, lower right, in graphite: "Lewis C. Daniel"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left, in graphite: "Song of Songs"; lower right, in graphite: "Lewis C. Daniel"; lower right corner, in graphite: "7003- D".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.187.14
- Credit Line: Gift of IBM Gallery of Science and Art
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lewis C. Daniel (American, 1901-1952). Song of Songs, n.d. Mezzotint, Sheet: 13 1/16 x 17 15/16 in. (33.1 x 45.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of IBM Gallery of Science and Art, 85.187.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)