This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Self-Portrait in Studio
- Artist: Thomas Fogarty, American, 1873-1938
- Medium: Graphite and ink wash with touches of Chinese white on paper mounted to paperboard
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 in. (36.8 x 25.4 cm) Image: 11 3/16 x 8 3/16 in. (28.4 x 20.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in graphite: "THOMAS FOGARTY"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.243.5
- Credit Line: Gift of Sidney M. Katz
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Thomas Fogarty (American, 1873-1938). Self-Portrait in Studio, n.d. Graphite and ink wash with touches of Chinese white on paper mounted to paperboard, Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 in. (36.8 x 25.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Sidney M. Katz, 85.243.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)