This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Chris MacDonald, American, born 1952
- Medium: Graphite and charcoal on paper
- Dates: 1985
- Dimensions: 47 x 42 in. (119.4 x 106.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso: "1.22.85 2"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 86.65
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Chris MacDonald (American, born 1952). Star Drawing, 1985. Graphite and charcoal on paper, 47 x 42 in. (119.4 x 106.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund , 86.65. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)