This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Police Black and White)
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Ten Works - Ten Painters"
- Artist: Andy Warhol, American, 1928-1987
- Publisher: Tanglewood Press, Inc.
- Medium: Serigraph on paper
- Dates: 1964
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 61 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Chopmark lower right recto
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 86.285.9
- Edition: Edition: 445/500
- Credit Line: Gift of R. Wallace and Ruth Bowman
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). [Untitled] (Police Black and White), 1964. Serigraph on paper, sheet: 20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 61 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of R. Wallace and Ruth Bowman, 86.285.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (58%)