This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Study for a Sculpture in the Form of an Inverted Q: Above and Below Ground
- Artist: Claes Oldenburg, American, born Sweden 1929
- Printers: Bill Law; W. Roeth; Allan Uglon
- Publisher: Petersburg Press Ltd.
- Medium: Etching and soft -ground etching, lithograph and offset, on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: sheet: 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Oldenburg"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right in pencil: "75"; inscribed lower left: "A.P. XIX/XX"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.42
- State: A.P. XIX/XX
- Credit Line: Gift of Susan Lorence
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Claes Oldenburg (American, born Sweden 1929). Study for a Sculpture in the Form of an Inverted Q: Above and Below Ground, 1975. Etching and soft -ground etching, lithograph and offset, on paper, sheet: 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Susan Lorence, 87.42. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)