This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wakeby Day II, Three Panels
- Artist: Michael Mazur, American, 1935-2009
- Printers: Michael Mazur, American, 1935-2009; Robert E. Townsend, Inc.
- Medium: Triptych monotype on paper
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: each panel: 71 1/2 x 43 1/2 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Each panel signed on verso.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.43a-c
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Mazur (American, 1935-2009). Wakeby Day II, Three Panels, 1983. Triptych monotype on paper, each panel: 71 1/2 x 43 1/2 in. Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 87.43a-c. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (57%)