This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "American Abstract Artists 50th Anniversary Print Portfolio 1987"
- Artist: Richard Anuszkiewicz, American, born 1930
- Printer: Atelier Franck Bordas, Paris
- Publisher: American Abstract Artists
- Medium: Off-set lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1987
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 3/4 x 9 13/16 in. (32.4 x 24.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil, lower right: "Anuszkiewicz"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.161.2
- Edition: Edition: 11/140
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by Henry and Cheryl Welt
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Anuszkiewicz (American, born 1930). Transl'umina Graphic, 1987. Off-set lithograph on paper, sheet: 12 3/4 x 9 13/16 in. (32.4 x 24.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by Henry and Cheryl Welt, 87.161.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)