This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: from the portfolio: "Nicaragua"
- Artist: Lou Barlow, American, 1908-2011
- Medium: Wood engraving on wove paper
- Dates: 1986
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.197.1
- Edition: Edition: 7/100
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lou Barlow (American, 1908-2011). The Joggers, 1986. Wood engraving on wove paper Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 87.197.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)