This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Nicaragua"
- Artist: Lou Barlow, American, 1908-2011
- Publisher: Academy Press, New York
- Medium: Linocut on Rives paper
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: Sheet (folio): 15 x 13 1/8 in. (38.1 x 33.3 cm) Image: 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Lou Barlow"
- Inscriptions: " The Battlefield" lower center in graphite.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.197.3
- Edition: Edition: 1/25
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lou Barlow (American, 1908-2011). The Battlefield, 1986. Linocut on Rives paper, Sheet (folio): 15 x 13 1/8 in. (38.1 x 33.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 87.197.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)