This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Peter Blume, American, 1906-1992
- Medium: India ink on wove paper
- Dates: 1954
- Dimensions: 4 1/4 x 5 5/8 in. (10.8 x 14.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower righ in ink: "P. Blume 1954"
- Inscriptions: Title inscribed lower center in ink
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.204.2
- Credit Line: Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter Blume (American, 1906-1992). Hilo, 1954. India ink on wove paper, 4 1/4 x 5 5/8 in. (10.8 x 14.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten, 87.204.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)