This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Anton, Come si Dice
- Artist: Peter Blume, American, 1906-1992
- Medium: India ink on Japanese paper
- Dates: 1952
- Dimensions: 12 3/8 x 16 1/2 in. (31.4 x 41.9cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in ink: "Peter Blume Agrigento 1952"
- Inscriptions: Titled lower center; inscribed lower right: "Merry Christmas to Nancy and Ned 1953 from Ebie and Peter"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.204.8
- Credit Line: Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter Blume (American, 1906-1992). Anton, Come si Dice, 1952. India ink on Japanese paper, 12 3/8 x 16 1/2 in. (31.4 x 41.9cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten, 87.204.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)