This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Untitled (Branch of Tree)
- Artist: Peter Blume, American, 1906-1992
- Medium: India ink on Japanese paper
- Dates: 1957
- Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 11 in. (21 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on mount in ink: "For Nancy and Ned from Ebie and Peter Christmas 1957"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.204.13
- Credit Line: Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter Blume (American, 1906-1992). Untitled (Branch of Tree), 1957. India ink on Japanese paper, 8 1/4 x 11 in. (21 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Nancy S. Holsten in memory of Edward L. Holsten, 87.204.13. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (57%)