This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Paris Review (poster)
- Artist: Robert Rauschenberg, American, 1925-2008
- Publisher: Paris Review
- Medium: Off-set lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1965
- Dimensions: sheet: 25 1/4 x 21 in. (64.1 x 53.3 cm) image: 20 x 15 3/4 in. (50.8 x 40 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in black ink lower right recto: "Rauschenberg"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right recto in black felt tip pen and ink: "71/150 '65"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.241
- Edition: Edition: 71/150
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert T. Buck
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Rauschenberg (American, 1925-2008). Paris Review (poster), 1965. Off-set lithograph on paper, sheet: 25 1/4 x 21 in. (64.1 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert T. Buck, 87.241. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)