This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Black Houses on Lower East Side
- Artist: Arnold Eagle, American, born 1914
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: ca. 1936
- Dimensions: image/sheet: 10 1/2 x 13 1/8 in. (26.7 x 33.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed on center verso in black grease pencil: "Arnold Eagle"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on verso in black grease pencil: "One third of the nation"; "about 1936"; in upper right in pencil: "D"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.244.4
- Credit Line: Gift of David Garfinkel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Arnold Eagle (American, born 1914). Black Houses on Lower East Side, ca. 1936. Gelatin silver photograph, image/sheet: 10 1/2 x 13 1/8 in. (26.7 x 33.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of David Garfinkel, 87.244.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)