This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Charlie Chaplin)
- Portfolio/Series: From the series "Chaplin at Work" published in Life magazine, March 17, 1952
- Artist: W. Eugene Smith, American, 1918-1978
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1952
- Dimensions: Sheet: 10 7/8 x 13 7/8 in. (27.6 x 35.2 cm) (show scale)
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.245.21
- Credit Line: Gift of Philip Goutell
- Rights Statement: © W. Eugene Smith
- Caption: W. Eugene Smith (American, 1918-1978). [Untitled] (Charlie Chaplin), 1952. Gelatin silver photograph, Sheet: 10 7/8 x 13 7/8 in. (27.6 x 35.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Philip Goutell, 87.245.21. © W. Eugene Smith
- Catalogue Description: Chaplin at mirror in animal trainer make-up on the set of "Limelight"
- Record Completeness: Good (70%)