This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Portraits"
- Artist: George Segal, American, 1924-2000
- Medium: Aquatint, soft-ground and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1986-1987
- Dimensions: sheet: 51 x 40 3/8 in. (129.5 x 102.5 cm) plate: 50 x 39 3/8 in. (127 x 100 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil, lower right: "George Segal 87"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in pencil, lower left: "XIV/XIV"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.247.4
- Edition: Edition: XIV/XIV
- Credit Line: Gift of Carroll Janis
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Segal (American, 1924-2000). Helen III, 1986-1987. Aquatint, soft-ground and drypoint on paper, sheet: 51 x 40 3/8 in. (129.5 x 102.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Carroll Janis, 87.247.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)