This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Miami World Art Festival Poster
- Artist: James Albert Rosenquist, American, born 1933
- Printers: Julio Juristo; at Topaz Editions
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1982
- Dimensions: sheet: 28 11/16 x 21 1/2 in. (72.9 x 54.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "James Rosenquist 1982"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in pencil: "3/7 TP"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.248.4
- State: TP 3/7
- Edition: 200 + proofs
- Credit Line: Gift of Michelle and Julio Juristo
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: James Albert Rosenquist (American, born 1933). Miami World Art Festival Poster, 1982. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 28 11/16 x 21 1/2 in. (72.9 x 54.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Michelle and Julio Juristo, 87.248.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)