This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Stones of Silent Witness
- Artist: John Beerman
- Medium: Etching and aquatint in colors with surface roll
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: Sheet: 30 7/8 x 42 1/16 in. (78.5 x 106.8 cm) Image: 23 7/8 x 38 3/8 in. (60.6 x 97.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: "John Beerman '86" in pencil, lower right.
- Inscriptions: "33/60" in pencil, lower left. "The Stones Silent Witness" in pencil, lower center.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.251.3
- Edition: 60
- Credit Line: Gift of Lawrence and Carol Zicklin
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Beerman. The Stones of Silent Witness, 1986. Etching and aquatint in colors with surface roll, Sheet: 30 7/8 x 42 1/16 in. (78.5 x 106.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Lawrence and Carol Zicklin, 87.251.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)