This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Hannelore Baron, American, 1926-1987
- Medium: Fabric collage on cloth
- Dates: 1972
- Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 11 in. (21 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower center in pencil: "Hannelore Baron"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso in graphite: "72/c 72004"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 88.43.1
- Credit Line: Gift of the estate of Hannelore Baron
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Hannelore Baron (American, 1926-1987). Untitled, 1972. Fabric collage on cloth, 8 1/4 x 11 in. (21 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the estate of Hannelore Baron, 88.43.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)