This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Hannelore Baron, American, 1926-1987
- Medium: Fabric, paper collage and india ink on paper
- Dates: 1985
- Dimensions: 8 x 9 1/8 in. (20.3 x 23.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso, upper edge: "Hannelore Baron 2/85"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso in ink: "C 85 074"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 88.43.3
- Credit Line: Gift of the estate of Hannelore Baron
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Hannelore Baron (American, 1926-1987). Untitled, 1985. Fabric, paper collage and india ink on paper, 8 x 9 1/8 in. (20.3 x 23.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the estate of Hannelore Baron, 88.43.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)