This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Hand Mirror
- Artists: Henry Wolf, American, born France, 1852-1916; After Irving Ramsey Wiles, American, 1861-1948
- Medium: Wood engraving on fine tissue paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: 7 3/8 x 4 7/8 in. (18.7 x 12.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "Signed W58" on bottom
- Signature: Signed, "Henry Wolf" lower right in pencil
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 88.50.10
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by Mr. and Mrs. Leonard L. Milberg
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Henry Wolf (American, born France, 1852-1916). The Hand Mirror, n.d. Wood engraving on fine tissue paper, 7 3/8 x 4 7/8 in. (18.7 x 12.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by Mr. and Mrs. Leonard L. Milberg, 88.50.10. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)