This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "American Abstract Artists"
- Artist: Ilya Bolotowsky, American, born Russia, 1907-1981
- Publisher: Cane Press
- Medium: Off-set lithograph on wove paper
- Dates: 1937
- Dimensions: sheet: 9 3/8 x 12 in. (23.8 x 30.5 cm) image: 8 11/16 x 6 7/16 in. (22 x 16.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in plate: "I. Bolotowsky".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right in plate: "I. Bolotowsky".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 88.54.2
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by an anonymous donor
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ilya Bolotowsky (American, born Russia, 1907-1981). [Untitled], 1937. Off-set lithograph on wove paper, sheet: 9 3/8 x 12 in. (23.8 x 30.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by an anonymous donor, 88.54.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)