This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Woman in Print Dress
- Artist: Raphael Soyer, American, born Russia, 1899-1987
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dimensions: sheet: 15 x 10 1/2 in. (38.1 x 26.7 cm) image: 6 7/8 x 4 1/4 in. (17.5 x 10.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Raphael Soyer"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in pencil: "26/30"; inscribed lower center in pencil: "For Blanche and Milton in friendship"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1989.31
- Edition: Edition: 26/30
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Brown
- Rights Statement: © Estate of Raphael Soyer
- Caption: Raphael Soyer (American, born Russia, 1899-1987). Woman in Print Dress. Etching on wove paper, sheet: 15 x 10 1/2 in. (38.1 x 26.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Brown, 1989.31. © Estate of Raphael Soyer
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)