It is not known just what contents were intended to be contained in this tall jar. It could also have been used as a base for a short, roundbottomed jar.
- Medium: Egyptian alabaster
- Place Made: Saqqara, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 2675-2170 B.C.E.
- Period: Old Kingdom
- Dimensions: 14 x 7 7/8 in. (35.5 x 20 cm) Base: 6 7/8 in. (17.5 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 37.1750E
- Credit Line: Charles Edwin Wilbour Fund
- Rights Statement: Creative Commons-BY
- Caption: Cylindrical Vase, ca. 2675-2170 B.C.E. Egyptian alabaster, 14 x 7 7/8 in. (35.5 x 20 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Charles Edwin Wilbour Fund, 37.1750E. Creative Commons-BY
- Record Completeness: Best (81%)