This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Georg J. Lober, American, 1892-1961
- Medium: Marble
- Dates: ca. 1930
- Dimensions: Height: 35 7/8 in. (91.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso: "George Lober"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Luce Visible Storage and Study Center, 5th Floor
- Accession Number: 63.105
- Credit Line: Gift of Eleanor E. Lober
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Georg J. Lober (American, 1892-1961). Innocence, ca. 1930. Marble, Height: 35 7/8 in. (91.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Eleanor E. Lober, 63.105. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Statue of standing nubile, nude female figure, holds long hair in twist over breast with proper right hand, head tilted down and to proper right as figure gazes at her hair, proper left arm hangs down at side, proper right leg attached to trunk-like support at back, left leg bent slightly forward; circular base. Condition: Good
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)