This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Brice Marden, American, born 1938
- Printer: Nona Hershey, New York Printmaking Workshop
- Publisher: Parasol Press, Ltd.
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1971
- Dimensions: sheet: 23 x 29 1/8 in. (58.4 x 74 cm) image: 14 3/4 x 23 1/2 in. (37.5 x 59.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil lower right: "B. Marden 71"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in pencil, lower left: "46/50"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1989.130
- Edition: Edition: 46/50
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Brice Marden (American, born 1938). Untitled, 1971. Etching on paper, sheet: 23 x 29 1/8 in. (58.4 x 74 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 1989.130. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)