This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Joshua Neustein, Israeli, born 1940
- Medium: Torn black double carbon paper
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 x 8 5/8 in. 11 1/4 x 8 5/8 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil lower left: "Neustein"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1989.135
- Credit Line: Alfred T. White Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Joshua Neustein (Israeli, born 1940). Bridge Camouflage, 1973. Torn black double carbon paper, 6 1/2 x 8 5/8 in. Brooklyn Museum, Alfred T. White Fund, 1989.135. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)