This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Joan Miró, Spanish, 1893-1983
- Medium: Relief etching on paper
- Dates: 1947
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 3/4 x 5 7/8 in. Image: 7 x 4 1/4 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Miro New York 3-5-47"
- Inscriptions: Verso lower right "N307"; verso top "SWH SH (3) Miro, 1947"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1990.48
- State: Epreuve d'essai
- Edition: Edition: 1/1
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by Karen B. Cohen
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Joan Miró (Spanish, 1893-1983). Untitled, 1947. Relief etching on paper, Sheet: 8 3/4 x 5 7/8 in. Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by Karen B. Cohen, 1990.48. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)