This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Carnegie"
- Artist: Gunther Forg, German, born 1952
- Printer: Thomas Sebening
- Publishers: Galerie Gisela Capitain, Cologne; Edition Julie Sylvester, NY
- Medium: Etching, aquatint and drypoint
- Dates: 1989
- Dimensions: Sheet (folio): 14 5/8 x 12 3/4 in. (37.1 x 32.4 cm) Image: 7 3/4 x 4 5/8 in. (19.7 x 11.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Printer's blindstamp lower right on print
- Signature: Signed lower right on colophon page: "Forg 89"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1990.123.15
- Edition: Edition:VI/X (unbound)
- Credit Line: Helen Babbott Sanders Fund and the John W. James Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Gunther Forg (German, born 1952). [Untitled], 1989. Etching, aquatint and drypoint, Sheet (folio): 14 5/8 x 12 3/4 in. (37.1 x 32.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Helen Babbott Sanders Fund and the John W. James Fund, 1990.123.15. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)