This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Man Astride Beam, Empire State Building
- Artist: Lewis Wickes Hine, American, 1874-1940
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1930
- Dimensions: 19 1/4 x 15 1/4 in. (48.9 x 38.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Ink stamp on center verso: "Lewis W. Hine"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in black ink on verso: "Interpretive Photography Hastings on Hudson, New York"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1990.241.2
- Credit Line: Gift of Naomi and Walter Rosenblum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lewis Wickes Hine (American, 1874-1940). Man Astride Beam, Empire State Building, 1930. Gelatin silver photograph, 19 1/4 x 15 1/4 in. (48.9 x 38.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Naomi and Walter Rosenblum, 1990.241.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)