This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Sixteen Artists"
- Artist: Calvin Reid
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: sheet (image): 20 1/8 x 15 1/16 in. (51.1 x 38.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "C. Reid"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in pencil: "C-Shirt"; inscribed in left center: "NY/19/35"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.307.10
- Edition: Edition: 19/35
- Credit Line: Gift of the Printmaking Workshop in honor of Una Johnson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Calvin Reid. See-Shirt, 1983. Lithograph on paper, sheet (image): 20 1/8 x 15 1/16 in. (51.1 x 38.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Printmaking Workshop in honor of Una Johnson, 84.307.10. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)