This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Sixteen Artists"
- Artist: Susan Ruth Cohen
- Medium: Color etching and aquatint
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: Sheet: 15 1/16 x 20 1/8 in. (38.3 x 51.1 cm) Image: 8 7/8 x 11 3/4 in. (22.5 x 29.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Susan Ruth Cohen"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.307.4
- Edition: Edition: 19/35
- Credit Line: Gift of the Printmaking Workshop in honor of Una Johnson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Susan Ruth Cohen. Prayer Shawl, 1983. Color etching and aquatint, Sheet: 15 1/16 x 20 1/8 in. (38.3 x 51.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Printmaking Workshop in honor of Una Johnson, 84.307.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)