This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Goat on the Farm
- Artist: John B. Flannagan, American, 1895-1942
- Medium: Woodcut on wove paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Image: 4 15/16 x 4 in. (12.6 x 10.2 cm) Sheet (Uneven): 11 13/16 x 9 5/16 in. (30 x 23.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "Japan '(Alexandre)' cut off" "18/50" in pencil, lower left
- Signature: Signed, lower right, in graphite: "John B. Flannagan".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left, in graphite: "18/50".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.153.15
- Edition: Edition 18/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Gertrude W. Dennis
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John B. Flannagan (American, 1895-1942). Goat on the Farm, n.d. Woodcut on wove paper, Image: 4 15/16 x 4 in. (12.6 x 10.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Gertrude W. Dennis, 1991.153.15. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)