This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Rio Grande Canyon, New Mexico
- Artist: Arnold Ronnebeck, American, 1885-1947
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper
- Dates: 1931
- Dimensions: Image: 9 13/16 x 14 in. (25 x 35.5 cm) Sheet: 11 5/8 x 16 1/8 in. (29.5 x 41 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "Rio Grande Canyon, New Mexico #12/50"
- Signature: Lower right, in graphite: "Arnold Ronnebeck 31".
- Inscriptions: Lower left, in graphite: Rio Grande Canyon, New Mexico #12/50; lower right, in graphite: Arnold Ronnebeck 31.
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.153.29
- Edition: Edition: 12/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Gertrude W. Dennis
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Arnold Ronnebeck (American, 1885-1947). Rio Grande Canyon, New Mexico, 1931. Lithograph on wove paper, Image: 9 13/16 x 14 in. (25 x 35.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Gertrude W. Dennis, 1991.153.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)