This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Bite the Bullet; Slow Guns for Quick Sale...
- Artist: Vito Acconci, American, born 1940
- Medium: Photo-etching on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: 29 3/4 x 41 3/4in. (75.6 x 106cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right
- Inscriptions: Dated and titled in graphite, lower margin Blind Stamp in lower right: "Crown Point Press/ Doris Simmelink" Printed by Doris Simmelink; Published by Crown Point Press
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.215.2
- Edition: 21/25
- Credit Line: Gift of Nancy Genn
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Vito Acconci (American, born 1940). Bite the Bullet; Slow Guns for Quick Sale..., 1977. Photo-etching on paper, 29 3/4 x 41 3/4in. (75.6 x 106cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Nancy Genn, 1991.215.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)