This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Robe du Matin
- Artist: Yves Tanguy, American, born France, 1900-1955
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1946
- Dimensions: 39 x 32 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Lower left in black ink: "Yves Tanguy, 1946"
- Inscriptions: Label on board: Pierre Matisse Gallery/ 41 East 57 St, New York 22, NY/ Artist: Yves Tanguy Title: Au Coeur de la parene/ No. ST A763/ Size 39x32
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2004.30.26
- Credit Line: Gift of The Beatrice and Samuel A. Seaver Foundation
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Yves Tanguy (American, born France, 1900-1955). Robe du Matin, 1946. Oil on canvas, 39 x 32 in. Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Beatrice and Samuel A. Seaver Foundation, 2004.30.26. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)