This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Open Three Black Lines
- Artist: Robert Motherwell, American, 1915-1991
- Medium: Acrylic on canvas
- Dates: 1971-1972
- Dimensions: 24 x 30 1/8 in. (61 x 76.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Motherwell"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.277
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Liberman
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Motherwell (American, 1915-1991). Open Three Black Lines, 1971-1972. Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 30 1/8 in. (61 x 76.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Liberman, 1991.277. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)