This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Head of a Clown
- Artist: Georges Rouault, French, 1871-1958
- Medium: Recto: Pastel and ink on wove paper Verso: Watercolor washes and ink on wove paper
- Place Made: France
- Dates: 1930
- Dimensions: 12 7/8 x 11 3/8 in. (32.7 x 28.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower left: "G. Rouault 1930"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.283.1
- Credit Line: Gift of Lucile E. Selz
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Georges Rouault (French, 1871-1958). Head of a Clown, 1930. Recto: Pastel and ink on wove paper Verso: Watercolor washes and ink on wove paper, 12 7/8 x 11 3/8 in. (32.7 x 28.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Lucile E. Selz, 1991.283.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)