This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Brooklyn Bridge and Empire Stores (Warehouse), Brooklyn, NY.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "This is Brooklyn: its Historical Districts and Landmarks"
- Artist: Tony Velez, American, born 1946
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1990
- Dimensions: Image: 10 x 13 1/2 in. (25.4 x 34.3 cm) Sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso in graphite "Tony Velez © 1990"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.308.14
- Credit Line: Gift of Paul Velez
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Tony Velez (American, born 1946). Brooklyn Bridge and Empire Stores (Warehouse), Brooklyn, NY., 1990. Gelatin silver photograph, Image: 10 x 13 1/2 in. (25.4 x 34.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Paul Velez, 1991.308.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)